
First up, is the Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer. I received this in my February Ipsy bag and I have been using it ever since. It's super moisturizing and makes my skin feel like silk. It does have strange scent, but not strange enough to keep me from using it. You can get Pixi products at Target. Next up is the Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation. I love this foundation. It makes your skin look super smooth and has amazing staying power. It claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. The coverage is amazing and I only had to use under eye concealer. My only downfall with this product is that I grabbed the WRONG color. I did make this one work, but I should be wearing the LIGHTEST shade, 805. Next is the NYC Sun 'N Bronze bronzing powder in Hamptons Radiance 706. I received this as a gift from Influenster (read my blog about it here). I have been using this as a blush and for contouring. It's super gorgeous and makes my skin look glowy.
Next, is the Suave Professionals Sleek conditioner. This smells like SUMMER! It has a coconut-y smell and I love it. This makes my hair silky smooth.
Lastly, is the Dove Go Fresh Deodorant in Restore Blue Fig and Orange Blossom. This smells like candy. I have always been a fan of Dove deodorant and this new scent is just amazing.
Hope you enjoyed my monthly favorites. Hope all is well.
Love,
Kristina


No comments:
Post a Comment