Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thank you Influenster!!


Back in October, I joined influenster.com. My first box to review I received was the College Vox box and then the second one I got was the Holiday Vox box. Both boxes included an amazing product by NYC Cosmetics, the Showtime eyeliner and the Liquid Lip shine. Both products are equally amazing. For different reasons, obviously. I wrote a post about each product if you want to go back and read them. Which each box are brand challenges, extra stuff like posting on Twitter, Facebook, writing a blog, Pinterest or Instagraming about a product. I am not sure which box it's from, but I won an NYC brand challenge and won a prize.


I got this amazing NYC Sun 'N Bronze bronzing powder compact in 706 Hamptons Radiance. I checked Wal-Mart and this retail's around $5.49. The color is not too dark for my fair skin, however, it is very shimmery. If you like shimmery bronzers, then this is for you. I have been using it to contour and as blush. I will probably get more use out of it when summer is here. I was super excited to get this and just wanted to share. :)
 
Hope all is well in the land of beauty.
 
Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment