Sunday, March 17, 2013

Shopping Haul: Target, Aeropostale, Journeys, Amazon etc

A couple of weeks ago, I did a little shopping. This is a collective haul from the past few weeks.

The first item is a pink and white lace tank dress from Mossimo that I got at Target for $24.99. They also had this in yellow, orange and I believe black.

Second item is this sleep tank from AERO by Aeropostale. Originally, it was $22.50, but it was 50% off, so I only paid $11.25. :-)

The third I bought, also from Aeropostale, are these cute pink glitter canvas slip-ons. Originally, they were $34.50, but they were on sale for $10.00.

The 4th and last thing I got at Aeropostale is this adorable grey cut-off bejeweled sweater. Originally, it was $39.50, but it was also on sale for $10.00.
 
Total savings at Aeropostale: $65.25

I ordered these wedges from Journey's website. They are the Carlet Wedge by Shi. Originally, $39.99, but I got them on sale for $20.00.
 
Recently, my job changed their dress code back to business casual for a few weeks and I was in serious need of some flats. I got these silver bejeweled Faded Glory flats at Wal-Mart for around $15.

I bought these cute leopard sunglasses yesterday at the Irish Day Festival in my tiny town. I got them from a local vendor and they were only $12. They also had them in pink and blue.
 
Now that I am an iPhone 4s user, of course I had to buy cases for my phone. I ordered a cute Hello Kitty one the day I ordered my phone, but it hasn't come yet. :-( I got the leopard one at Wal-Mart for $10. It's one of the plastic snap-on ones and it's buy the Macbeth Collection. The ice-cream cone one, I ordered from the AT&T website for $20 and it's a rubber case. The case is by Case-Mate.
 
Lastly, I bought these 2 books from Amazon. I got Hide and Seek (the 4th book in the Lying Game series) in hardcover for $3.46 plus $3.99 in shipping. I got Stunning (the 11th book in the Pretty Little Liars Series) in hardcover for $7.45 plus $3.99 shipping.
 
That's it for my collective haul from the past few weeks. I hope you guys enjoyed this post. I will be posting a beauty post some time this week. Hope all is well.
 
Love,
Kristina

No comments:

Post a Comment