Yesterday, I made an impromptu trip to Walmart. I needed a few things and there was one thing I wanted to definitely get :) I also had a couple of coupons I wanted to use before they expired.
The first couple things I picked up were both by John Frieda. I had a buy one John Frieda Precision Foam Colour, get a John Frieda Sheer Blonde (or Brilliant Brunette or Radiant Red) shampoo or conditioner for free. I picked up the hair color foam in the color 10N Extra Light Natural Blonde. Usually, I use the 9N Light Natural Blonde, but they were all out. I also wanted to go a bit lighter since Spring and Summer are on their way. For my free shampoo, I picked out the Sheer Blonde Highlight Activating shampoo for lighter blondes. The hair color was $11.92 and the shampoo was $6.24. According to my receipt, total savings in coupons: $7.49

The next thing that caught my eye was this new Dove Go Fresh deodorant. It is in the scent Restore: Blue Fig and Orange Blossom. It smells like candy, which I love. I have always been a huge fan of Dove Deodorant. I can't wait to try this one. My next purchase is re-purchase, the Olay Ultra Moisture Body Wash in Vanilla Winter Retreat (which is limited edition). I got the last bottle at my local Walmart. The summer scent was behind this last bottle. I forgot what it was called, but it smelled amazing as well.
And finally, I picked up the new Cover Girl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-1 Foundation. I got in the lightest shade, 810. I really excited to try this because it is supposed to be a primer, foundation and concealer all in one. I have not used a liquid foundation is a really long time. I have been using mineral foundation for the past 6 years. This was $9.47 at Walmart. I had a $1.00 of coupon for any Cover Girl product. Total coupon savings: $1.00
The total amount of money I saved with coupons: $8.49
My next post should be my January Favorites, which I am really looking forward to.
Love,
Kristina
No comments:
Post a Comment