Monday, January 14, 2013
Holiday VoxBox 2012
Last month I received the Holiday Vox Box 2012 from influenster.com to review some new products. Here are the products I was sent (complimentary) from Influenster.
The Holiday Vox Box 2012! Items include: Kiss Nail Dress ($6.99), NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine ($2.49), Eboost ($28 for a box of 20), Sole Society coupon $25 off, Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal+ ($1.79 per cup) and Goody QuikStyle Brush ($11.99).
I have tried all of the products, but the EBoost and the Kiss Nails. Overall, I am very impressed with what all I have tried. I already wrote a blog about the lipshine. Go check that out. There will also be a blog on the Kiss Nails and the Goody brush.
If you like to review products (not just beauty), please visit influenster.com to join.
Love, Kristina
Follow me:
Twitter- eatXvenom
Instagram- hellokrisse88
Pinterest- hellokrisse88
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment