So I received my first Influenster Vox Box. I received the College Vox Box 2012. I am super excited to try all the products I received. If you do not know what Influenster is, it's a free website you either get invited to join or you can request an invite. They have different badges you can earn based on what kind of reviews of products you do. I have been concentrating on reviewing beauty, fashion and pop culture products.
I first heard about this site from EleventhGorgeous on Youtube. After you get your box, you check it in and then the site gives a list of mandatory and bonus tasks to complete. Here is a picture and summary of what I received:
Necco Tropical Wafers ($1.25 each), ImPress Press-On Manicure ($5.99 for colors, $7.99 for patterns), Energy Sheets ($5.95 for 10 pack), Pentel EnerGel-X Pen ($1.90 per pen) and NYC Show Time Glitter Eyeliner ($2.49 per pencil).
Again, I am looking forward to trying all of these and looking forward to reviewing all of the products.
Everyone should check this site out. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment