Monday, November 26, 2012

Celebrity Crush Tag

So I just finished watching EleventhGorgeous's Celebrity Crush Tag video. So I decided to do the tag, but in my blog. So let's get started!!!

1. Who was your celeb crush when you were young?
A: Leonardo DiCaprio...


2. Celebrity girl crush?
A: Emma Stone. Every since Easy A, I just want to be her best friend. LOL


3. Celebrity crush over 40?
A: Johnny Depp. Predictable?? Yes, but I have been saying since I was 14 (even though he is old enough to be my dad) that he is SEXY. 2nd place goes to Robert Downey Jr.



4. Boy band crush?
A: Justin Timberlake (NSYNC)


5. Teenage jail bait celeb crush?
A: Josh Hutcherson. I know he is no longer considered "jail bait", but he was when I first saw him in Bridge to Terabithia.  Now I just cannot get enough of him.

 
 
 
*All images found on Google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment