Starting with June...
1) DG Beauty Grapefruit Acne Scrub. It's comparable to the Neutrogena kind and works just as good, but it's half the price. I love this stuff. You can buy it at the Dollar General. 2) Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Deodorant. It smell so good and works amazing. I mostly use it at night (that's what it says on the bottle). 3) Herbal Essences Honey, I'm Strong Rinse-Off Treatment. I freaking love this stuff. It smells so good and it makes my hair feel soft and smooth. I can definitely tell a difference in the amount of breakage since using this product. 4) Soft Soap Body Butter Coconut Scrub. My all time favorite summer scent is coconut. This stuff exfoliates, but is gentle enough to use every day and it's moisturizing.
Next up, are my July favs.....
1) St. Ives Indulgent Coconut Triple Body Butter Body Wash. Back to my coconut obsession. This stuff smells so yummy, it lathers nicely, is super moisturizing, is paraben-free and you can use it as a bubble bath as well. 2) Cover Girl Clean Oil Control Foundation in 505 Ivory. They discontinued my NatureLuxe foundation, so I had to find an alternative. I decided to try this one because I was having issues with oil So far, I really like it. It's not as blendable as the NatureLuxe, but it does have good coverage and feels light on the face. 3) Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions Smoothing Facial Scrub. This stuff smells like grape soda. It makes my face feel smooth, but not irritated like some scrubs.
Hope you guys enjoyed those favorites. Again, sorry it has been awhile since I have posted. I was catching up on another project that was a year in the making. I will be posting a blog about that shortly. Hope everyone is well.
Love,
Kristina.... aka KRISSE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment